With our teams experience in the local market and regulations we can offer high-quality consulting services for business in relation to strategic planning, feasibility studies, investment appraisal, direct and indirect tax planning for corporates and individuals.
In addition, we have significant experience in the Star-up Corporations and set ups.
More specifically we can:
- Assist with finding suitable business locations, office space and local providers.
- Advise and assist with formation of the appropriate corporate entity or trust.
- Assist with opening of bank accounts.
- Advise on statutory requirements arising from running a local office.
- Ensure legal registration requirements are met (i.e. Tax, VAT etc.).
- Advise on issues of physical security and controls and support with setting up the technology infrastructure.
- Assist with drafting purchase/lease agreements for the office space.
- Support to set up internal control and management reporting infrastructure.
- Assist with finding suitable staff and local directors.
- Advise on employment law issues.
- Advise on remuneration structures for staff. Provide information on local salaries and benefits.
- Support with drafting employment contracts and ensuring compliance with local legislation.
- Employee registration with local authorities.
- Assist with work permits and immigration compliance.
- Support with finding and setting up a house, schooling etc. for expatriate staff.
- Put in place HR systems and procedures and prepare staff handbooks.
- Support to comply with local Health and Safety requirements.
- Design and deliver tailored training programs to local teams.