The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act. Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors. We can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your company director and secretarial duties for you.
Our services include:
- Nominees Services, Shareholders and Directors;
- Company formations and liquidations;
- Advise and assist with formation of the appropriate corporate entity or trust;
- Assist with opening of bank accounts;
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns and maintain control of filing deadlines;
- Assist with preparation of notices and minutes of directors’ and shareholders’ meetings and of powers of attorney;
- Arrange for legal review of agreements, legal opinions and other legal advice;
- Carry out company searches and handle corporate changes;
- Maintenance of statutory books;
- General advice on company law.