Payment of the 2019 Annual Levy (€350) by Cyprus registered companies
According to the Companies Law, all Cyprus registered companies irrespective of their year of registration are required to pay the Annual Levy of €350 to the Registrar of Companies by 30 June of each year.
The Annual Levy for 2019 is payable by 30 June 2019.
The Annual Levy increases as follows if not paid by the due date:
- From 1 July 2019 – 31 August 2019: €385
- From 1 September onwards: €490
It is worth noting that,
- For group of companies, the total annual levy payable is limited to €20.000 per annum.
- Companies that do not pay the Annual Levy may be deleted from the Register.
- Where a company is in the process of a voluntary liquidation or wind-up then the Annual Levy is not payable.
- Submission of documents for the voluntary winding up of a company will only be accepted by the Registrar of Companies if the company has already settled the payment of the Annual Levy for all the previous years.
- The Annual Levy is payable through the website of the Registrar of Companies after registration to the Government Gateway Portal (Ariadni).
For further help and assistance for the payment of the Annual Levy, please contact us.