Jan 03 2021
We are Hiring! – Accounting Officer
Our office is looking for a passionate and motivated Accountant to join our Team.
Accounting Officer (Corporate Services)
- Daily bookkeeping – accounting records for local and international clients.
- Correspondence and communication with clients.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES reporting.
- Managing his/her portfolio of clients and coordination with the audit team.
- Recording of accounting transactions related to expenses and revenues.
- Preparation of Monthly Reconciliations of suppliers, customers, Banks.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT Report.
- Maintenance of cash book in daily basis.
- Registrations New Employees to Tax and Social Insurance Departments.
- Assisting on the preparation of monthly payroll, calculation of PAYE, Social Insurance and TAX deductions.
- Registration of new company to authorities.
- A University/College degree in Accounting or related discipline and/or LCCI Higher in Accounting.
- Working experience in Accounting Software – Intelisoft will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge in bookkeeping and general accepted accounting principles.
- Fluency in both the Greek and English Languages.
- Computer literate – Excel, Word.
- Ability to work independently and to work towards meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical and numeric skills coupled with attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results orientation and efficiency.
- Adaptability and resilience, efficiency, ability and initiative.
- Integrity, professionalism and trustworthiness.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Pleasant personality.
- Attention to detail.
- The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
- Submission of applications no later than 15th January 2021.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please send your CV to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org